EPFO: Lucky for PF account holders, Rs 81,000 will be credited to the account on this day: The government is now going to be kind to the PF employees soon. If your PF is also deducted, then soon the wait for the interest amount is going to end, due to which you will get a big amount. It is believed that the government will transfer the amount of 8.1 percent interest any day now, which will benefit more than 6 crore employees. The EPFO, which cuts the PF, has not made an official announcement to put the interest money, but in the news of all the media, this big claim is being made till September 30.
Employees will get so many thousand rupees
A few days ago, the central government has announced to give 8.1 percent interest to PF employees. More than 6 crore employees will benefit from this. At the rate of 8.1 percent interest, if Rs 10 lakh is lying in the account of the employees, then Rs 81,000 will be sent to the account. This simply means that if the government sends this money to the employees, then they will get bumper benefits. Earlier in the financial year, 8.5 percent interest was given to the employees.
How to check interest amount
- First of all, you have to go to epfindia.gov.in.
- Now you have to click on the option of Click Here to know your EPF Balance.
- Now you have to be redirected to the page of epfoservices. in/epfo/.
- Now you have to click on the option of Member Balance Information.
- Now enter your PF account number and registered mobile number here.
- Now select your state.
- After doing this, click on the link of the EPFO website of your state.
- Now click on submit option.